Long considered one of the best value for money coffee grinders, the Hario Slim Coffee Grinder is easy to use, great for travel, and lets you make amazing coffee.
This grinder features ceramic tapered burrs for powerful, long-lasting grinding, suitable for all coffee methods. The setting of the grinding can be adjusted through the wing hole attached to the bottom of the burrs. Settings are step-by-step, making grinding adjustment a simple process. The bean collector can hold up to 24g of coffee, which is enough for 1-2 cups of coffee.
Fundamental tip: Always prefer to grind coffee on time!
- Ceramic Burrs - Give lasting precision when grinding coffee for all methods.
- Step grinding adjustment - Switch between grinding settings with ease.
- Durable Construction - This hardened plastic will last a lifetime.
- Travel grinding - Lightweight, compact and very durable. This grinder is ready to go.
- Comfortable Handle - Easy to hold while grinding, thanks to the hourglass shape.
How to grind:
1- Add the grains in the plastic tank below the crank, adjust the grinding level to your preference;
2- Continuously turn the crank clockwise. In a short time the ground coffee will be ready in the container.
About Hario: The company has been dedicated to the design, production and sale of heat resistant glass since it was founded in 1921. In 1964, it expanded production to household items, starting with the coffee siphon. It also started producing lenses for automotive headlights in 1980. Today, it continues to manufacture a variety of items, from microwave-safe kitchen utensils and especially coffee and tea utensils.
Features Manual grinder with adjustment
Material / composition Plastic, stainless steel and ceramic
Capacity / Volume 24g
Package Contents 1 coffee grinder
black and smoke color
Approximate product dimensions (cm)- HxWxD 22 x 7.2 x 15 cm
Approximate product net weight (kg) 255g